Streamlining Your Accounting Systems and Planning for the Future
- Are you satisfied with your current bookkeeping and accounting system?
- Does your business budgeting system support your financial goals?
- Are your bills paid on time, your checking account reconciled each month, and your receivables up-to-date?
- Are the right people getting the right information, regularly and on time?
- Are you getting timely, accurate and useful financial reports? Do these reports reflect your “gut feeling” about your finances? Do you know which parts of your business produce most of your cash flow, and where you’re spending the most money?
If you’ve answered “NO” to any of the questions above, your business can benefit from Fisher’s expertise. Our consultants are small business accounting and finance specialists. We handle the paperwork and number crunching, while you focus on what matters to you – your core business.
Our team will:
- Review your current accounting systems and practices
- Analyze cash flow and profitability issues, and make recommendations to resolve them
- Provide a team to clean up the backlog and bring your books up to date
- Create systems to keep your bookkeeping and financial reporting current
- Create invoice tracking and collections procedures
- Create manageable financial reporting systems so that the right people get the right information – on time
- Work with you on business budgeting and long-term planning, creating concrete and workable financial goals
- Increase profits by identifying and eliminating unnecessary expenditures and unprofitable business segments.
But we don’t stop there. We train your people to keep the system running, and we provide oversight and troubleshooting for as long as you need it. Or, better still, you can retain your Fisher Accounting Team or Bookkeeper to keep your accounting systems running smoothly, while you focus on your core business.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Accounting and Finance
Bookkeeping, Account Reconciliation and Debt Collection