As a small business owner, your marketing strategy is the key to your success – and marketing strategy begins with your goals.
We start by learning about you and your business:
- What is your vision for your business?
- What are your target profits?
- What are your hopes and plans for expansion and growth?
- What are your current and past marketing activities and how successful have they been?
Then we design and implement a marketing strategy that will help you accomplish your goals, step by step, growing your revenue while managing costs.
Target your ideal customers and discover your market niche with Fisher’s market research.
- Market analysis – key competitors, market size and growth rate, market potential
- Product life cycle, pricing, and demand
- Customer analysis and profiles
- Company strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis
Fisher’s Marketing Teams create effective, professional advertising materials and campaigns that function as part of your overall marketing strategy:
- Print advertising and promotional materials: Copywriting and design, photography and printing, collateral and direct mail, brochures, flyers and business cards
- Online and electronic marketing: Graphic design, e-marketing campaigns, web sites, web banners, and search engine marketing and optimization (see Web Site Services for more information on web sites and search engine optimization)
- Public relations: Articles, promotions and press releases to raise the profile of your business
Increase the impact of every element of marketing with a powerful brand statement. Your brand is “who you are” in the marketplace – the visibility that makes your company instantly recognizable to your customers.
- Market positioning and brand development
- Promotion and communications programs
- Logos, business cards and letterhead
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
(See also Web Site Services)