Sales Strategies – Leadership and Vision
A successful sales force is built on strong leadership and a clear vision. Salespeople are natural go-getters. Give them a great product or a great service, and they’ll go out and sell. But give them goals, strategies, a common purpose and proven techniques, and they’ll go out and succeed – over and over again.
No one knows your company better than you do. Fisher Sales Consultants work with you, your leadership team and your sales managers – defining objectives, setting goals, and creating a winning sales strategy. We will:
- Define sales goals and strategies
- Analyze current sales performance versus goals
- Analyze current market performance and market share
- Establish credibility – both internally and in the marketplace
- Provide sales leadership training and mentoring
- Evaluate current sales strategies, compensation plans, facilities and support
- Identify and resolve issues standing in the way of sales success
Sales Tactics – “Where the Rubber Meets the Road”
You’ve hammered out your strategy. You know what you need. You provide a great product, or a successful service. But have you given your sales force the tools they need to be successful? Fisher Consultants will help you create – and implement:
- A profile of your “perfect” customer
- Clear sales goals and objectives
- A uniform sales process for your organization
- Successful sales techniques – that fit your company and your target prospects
- Excellent compensation and incentive programs
- Information, statistics, testimonials and support
- Training and coaching
Fisher Business Management can show you how to improve your sales, hire – and keep – the best salespeople, and support them in making your business successful.
Sales Overview of Services
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.