You have Quickbooks Online - Great!
You want to share it with your bookkeeper? Easy!
Don't want to read, and just see a 45 second video? Here you go!
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online on a computer (this will not work on a phone);
2. From the dashboard, move to the top right, to the gear icon for "settings";
3. Within Settings, under My Company, click "Manage Users";
4. In this screen, there are 2 sections: company users and accountant;
5. You can add us to either of these sections, and (the delete button is here);
6. You click "Next" in the low left of that screen;
7. Enter my email "email@example.com", then a second time to confirm it;
8. Enter my name "Barbara Fisher";
9. Click "Finish".
As you share your Quickbooks Online file with Fisher, feel free to send me a separate email with questions, ongoing issues, wishes for the future, or other points you think will be useful to fill in your scope of work analysis and estimate. I will reply to this email with your scope of work analysis within one business day. Thanks!
Barb is the CEO of Fisher Bookkeeping, an outsourced bookkeeping consultancy that provides small businesses with a full-service financial department. Her favorite aspect of work is to break down the accounting to meaningful bits, so entrepreneurs can make a powerful difference in their own business. She's also a power lifter (squat: 215, DL: 270).